Friday, August 22, 2008

What's new, buckaroos?

So, with the shorter days and the larger groups... I feel a change must be made.

I really feel large groups need to split into smaller and meet at places. Like no more than eight shall ride together down 14th or Old Cheney. That might cause some clique'ish type phenomenas, but it'd be safer all around.

Also, I'm feeling the Wildernest calling. I know some pansy wimpy wussy tiny baby girls named tinkerbell are afraid of Wildernesting... but ahhhh... there's something about the wheels and the wild.

But not super fast. Yesterday was retardedlishly fast. We need to Wildernest slow, like making sweet sweet luv to the land. And remember kids, keep the rubber side down.

6 comments:

kevin said...

ahem. I'm back. ahem.

kevin said...

I should give wildernest a try -- never ridden it. Maybe do that instead of TF ride on Wednesday?

Minus the head-on collision possibilities, how death-defying is it on a cross bike?

I ain't looking to get injured here.

gravy said...

Well, D-Turn did it on SanJose on Sunday... but yer fenders might get bent.

Maybe I'll take T-64 and you can ride soft karl... ahem ahem...

kevin said...

The fenders can come off, no problemo there.

Adrian Olivera said...

GravyL Man cave ride was a bit fast. Slow it down GRAVYL!!!

gravy said...

Stroker Jace need to cool his rockets!

Gravyl was in the proper caboose position on the last cave man ride.