Friday, May 9, 2008

Today, soon to be tomorrow and then last week

Nearly ten hours of sleep for the past two nights.

Happy camper, I am.

My world does seem smaller. Not because of the sleep, because of what I've seen lately. Nothing like a little broadening of the horizons to stretch out the mind's eye of the possibilities.

With that said, there may be a trip to Colorado taking place in August.

edit: And just like that, it all changes. Like a flood of water washing all the pebbles down the stream. Suddenly, AdMom wants BioMom and friend to go to Tennessee in August to go to a cabin. I'm the carryon baggage of this trip... except I've been offered to chauffuer the trip... Hmmmm... nothing like doing all the work to make everyone else happy... that's what I do... ugh.

2 comments:

avabee said...

what's the haps?

gravy said...

I haven't been away away in a long time.

"maybe the first week of August..." Jenny will be visiting Genni in Colorado.